(1) Occupational asthma is the most common form of occupational lung disease in developed countries.(2) And even then they were only aimed at limiting occupational exposure within the asbestos industry.(3) This will mean more family friendly policies and an occupational health service for primary care professionals.(4) This is due to the occupational helpline not getting in touch with their employer straight away.(5) Every day I see employers breaching basic occupational health and safety guidelines.(6) My wife and I have taken early retirement with occupational pensions.(7) The respiratory thing really does seem to be the occupational disease of magicians.(8) Firstly, individual members of occupational pensions schemes do not have votes.(9) Late papers mean occupational health and safety issues for newsagents as employers.(10) However, the new product is expected to appeal to members of ordinary occupational schemes.(11) The scheme also involved bringing in an occupational health nurse to give on-the-spot advice.(12) Acknowledged as an occupational disease, lead poisoning is a disabling illness.(13) I am a member of an occupational pension scheme approved by the Inland Revenue.(14) The fund will be bankrolled by levies on employers offering occupational pension schemes.(15) The government has just launched a scheme to sell occupational healthcare to the private sector.(16) No, you can leave it by choosing to take out an occupational pension or personal pension.
(1) occupational therapy :: Aktiviteitenbegelieding
(2) occupational health :: beropssykte sûnens
(3) occupational therapist :: beropssykte terapeut
(4) occupational disease :: beropssykte sykte
(5) occupational hazard :: beropssykte hazard
(6) occupational hazards :: beropssykte gefaren
(7) occupational medicine :: beropssykte medisyn
(8) occupational status :: beropssykte status
(9) occupational pension :: beropssykte pension
1. job-related ::
2. work ::
3. professional ::
4. vocational ::
5. employment ::
6. business ::
7. career ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Uh, OCCUPATIONAL hazard.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
Oh, this is a-- I guess you'd call it
an OCCUPATIONAL hazard.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
English to Frisian Dictionary: occupational
Meaning and definitions of occupational, translation in Frisian
language for occupational with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of occupational in Frisian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'occupational'
What occupational means in Frisian, occupational meaning
in Frisian, occupational
definition, examples and pronunciation
of occupational in Frisian language.