Noun(1) a list of dishes available at a restaurant(2) the dishes making up a meal(3) (computer science(4) an agenda of things to do
(1) a no-fuss dinner-party menu(2) The screen also provides ample room to see the menu commands, making the camera functions easy to navigate.(3) The children were able to choose their own menu to serve their teachers at the end of their course.(4) All the dishes on the menu are original home-made recipes, freshly prepared for an authentic taste.(5) We thought that we would point to a few dishes on the menu , hoping for the best.(6) He very kindly spoke with the chef who offered to prepare dishes from our preferred menu .(7) There is a good restaurant at the South Sea Hotel serving a mixed menu including sea food.(8) Most of the time, Mrs Allana decides the menu of meals and monitors the quality of food provided to them.(9) The ground floor is billed as a wine bar but has a full menu , and the restaurant is on the first floor.(10) There will be a special fare for food lovers and the menu would be designed in the form of a cricket bat.(11) the waiter handed her a menu(12) The menu changes daily, food is locally sourced and cooked to order, and there's lots of fresh fish.(13) salmon is on the menu(14) They are already drawing up the guest list and the menu of champagne and cake for the wedding they hope to have this summer.(15) Darren had to plan a menu and cook and serve a main course and dessert for four people.(16) The menu lists not only the dishes, but also reveals the chef's kitchen secrets.
(1) main menu :: Haadmenu
(2) menu bar :: menu balke
(3) set menu :: set menu
(4) start menu :: start menu
(5) drop down menu :: Útklapmenu
(6) context menu :: kontekst menu
(7) menu item :: menu item
(8) pull-down menu :: pull-down menu
(9) menu of the day :: menu fan de dei
(10) menu button :: menuknop
1. bill of fare ::
bill of fare
2. list of commands ::
list fan kommando
3. fare ::
4. card ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I think we're fine. We need
some time with the MENU.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
That's the chicken fingers
on the MENU of space.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
- Even though the MENU specifies shredded?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
- Building on that, I'm lactose intolerant.
- No, I saw the MENU, they have soy cheese.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
They put it on the MENU
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
English to Frisian Dictionary: menu
Meaning and definitions of menu, translation in Frisian
language for menu with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of menu in Frisian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'menu'
What menu means in Frisian, menu meaning
in Frisian, menu
definition, examples and pronunciation
of menu in Frisian language.