Noun(1) a strong emotion; a feeling that is oriented toward some real or supposed grievance(2) the state of being angry(3) belligerence aroused by a real or supposed wrong (personified as one of the deadly sins
Verb(1) make angry(2) become angry
(1) Both Italy and Spain reacted with anger at their exclusion from the Berlin summit.(2) Moss Street residents reacted with anger to news that their homes were expendable.(3) I had a rush of anger and frustration at not being able to vent my feelings in an acceptable manner.(4) there's anger at the attack(5) I share the rising public anger at a government that sneers at integrity and trust.(6) I think that she has got a lot of anger inside and her behaviour wasn't very good.(7) His statement had caused outrage and anger in both the Hindu and Sikh communities.(8) Any leader needs a strong and loyal party, not one riven with anger at how the leader came by his crown.(9) Music has the power to seize the soul, to match anger with anger , grief with grief.(10) The level of anger at the plans within Scottish Opera was last night made clear by a senior source.(11) He prompted anger by appearing to suggest some of the audience had been drinking.(12) the colonel's anger at his daughter's disobedience(13) But it is no small thing to see anger and resentment each and every time you try to open up.(14) Before the meeting a number of campaigners staged a protest to show their anger .(15) Official politics is in flux and there is a widespread mood of resentment and anger .(16) voices were raised in anger
(1) to anger :: to grime
(2) in anger :: yn grime
(3) with anger :: mei lilkens
(4) express anger :: express grime
(5) wreak one's anger :: wreak Jins grime
(6) burst of anger :: barste de grime
(7) fit of anger :: fit de grime
1. rage ::
2. wrath ::
4. ire ::
5. infuriate ::
6. see red ::
1. delight ::
2. gratify ::
3. please ::
anger, angered, angering, angers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Sounds like you're holding on
to quite a bit of ANGER towards her.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
I'll go with ANGER.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
Let the ANGER go, buddy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
I understand your ANGER
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
and it made me wonder what I had done to ANGER the gods.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 8
English to Frisian Dictionary: anger
Meaning and definitions of anger, translation in Frisian
language for anger with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of anger in Frisian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'anger'
What anger means in Frisian, anger meaning
in Frisian, anger
definition, examples and pronunciation
of anger in Frisian language.